Monday, 14 November 2011

My Weekend in Pictures: Kabelo's Album Launch at Talamanca

Hey Hunnies!

This past weekend I headed to Talamanca to witness the awesomeness that is Kabelo promoting his new album. Was lucky enough to win double tickets from the Daily Dispatch. Thank you very much! It was a good night out!
Unfortunately my battery died before the legend himself took to the stage but at least I managed to take a few pics in my outfit :)

Enjoy!








military jacket WOOLWORTHS (studio w), top THRIFT, skirt WOOLWORTHS (twist), bag POLO, shoes RAGE.

6 comments:

  1. u look so cute<3
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i genuinely like your blog and will follow it right now :)

    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is this?first time "meeting" a blogger from East London...your blog is reli cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! would love to hang out and attend one of the cool events you cover on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Suga, your skirt rocks.....

    Maybe I should start a blog....noooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jacket and skirt! Lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete