Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Mzansi's Alleged Sexiest Celebrities

So yesterday I heard the Sowetan had released a list of who they think is the sexiest people in the entertainment industry.
I was shocked and very dissaponted at some of the people who made it on there and so here is my recap of the highlights and lowlights of the list.

My favourites:
I dont care who you are and what gender you may be but you must admit that this man is good looking.  This is Lunga Shabalala, presenter on Selimathunzi and Calvin Klein Model. He was positioned at no. 5.

Here we have Rosette Mogomotsi, shes popular for carrying suitcase number 21 on M-Net's Deal or No Deal. Beautiful girl placed at no. 6.

Minnie Dlamini, the young lady who presents on Live and has her own clothing range thats out at Legit Stores nationwide. Was pretty dissapointed to see her at no. 21 but maybe next year she'll be in the Top 10.

Kim Engelbrecht, best known as Lolly de Klerk on Isidingo was sitting at dissapointing no. 25.  This girl is undoubtedly 90% of South African males fantasies.

Also sitting much lower than I expected, Nonhle Thema made the list but only at no. 27.
As crazy as she is, we must admit her beauty.

And here are just a few celebrities i couldnt for the life of me begin to understand why they were even considered to be amongst the countries sexiest.


Sechaba. at no. 14.  real name: Motlatsi Mafatshe. SMH.

The Sushi King himself, Kenny Kunene was at no.18. SMHHHH.


And probably the biggest shock for me was Vusi Kunene, who used to be Mr Jack Mabaso on Generations.  Since when has looking like the creepy uncle ever been considered sexy????

hayi, hayi ,hayi! I just dont agree with this list, but thats only my opinion.
Comment on this post and let me know what makes someone sexy to YOU.

xx
Suga

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahah!! uSECHABA usexy maan Sugz! Joking..it is a shocker though that he's sitting as high as Top 15. SMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! I have decided that the Sowetan editorial team is on drugs. *washes hands off them*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai ppl who were voting or selecting must have been blind ¤lmao!¤

    ReplyDelete