Monday, 3 October 2011

My Weekend in Pictures

Spent the weekend with the great love of my life, Dumaza.. We shopped well (both at thrift stores and commercial retail outlets), we ate well (at my favourite steakhouse RJ's) and we dressed well (too bad i dont have any full length pics of me).
Here's how it went down :)

me in my denim shirt and fendi silk scarf

me and Dumaza. we both wore denim shirts, he wore with black jeans and i wore mine with black high waisted shorts. TOTALLY UNPLANNED!! haha!

the sexy talent behind the MCK tee's ;)

the beef fajita he had (image courtesy of google *hides*)

the avo, bacon and cheese burger i had *nom nom nom*

and the liquor we consumed :D

me in a t-shirt designed by Dumaza for Middle Class Kidz Clothing :))

Hopefully I will be able to share with you soon the images of the purchases we made over this weekend. *watch this space*

xx
Suga

No comments:

Post a Comment