Monday, 31 October 2011

My Weekend in Pictures with Tando Vena

Hello Lovelies,

My friend of 8years, Tando and I had a lovely and tranquil Saturday afternoon. We had seafood at a restaurant called Pier99 and caught up on each others love lives, work, DIY fashion tips and hair trends.

Im absolutely in love with her new haircut! I'm seriously tempted to get one too!

I wore a thrifted blouse (probably one of my best thrift finds EVER!), Jay-Jays shorts, Mr Price leopard print belt and side tops and my hadnmade leather bag that I always carry :)

Tando wore a denim jacket from Jahaan in Cape Town, vest from Mr Price, harem pants from a nameless Indian store in Cape Town, leather bag was handed down to her from her mom, and the strappy sandals are from Mr Price.

stupid button kept popping open -___-



love these sandals! overlooked them so many times when I saw them in the store but Tando pulls em off with the citrus nailpolish :)

And lunch was served! **m nom**

So tasty!

3 comments: