Friday, 19 August 2011

P.S. I Made This

So I came across this BRILLIANT website called P.S. I made this (http://psimadethis.com/) which was started by a New Yorkan diy expert by the name Erica Domesek.
She even has a book out by the same title so best believe she is recognised.
Check out some of her diy tricks im going to try :)

      I'm definitely trying this this summer :)))


 How cool and easy and cheap is this to make?????

   Just the way I like my pearls, chunky and assorted! *thumbs up*

Right on trend for this spring/summer

Love this because its not permanent, I can use the neon bandages if and when I want :D

Great for hot summer nights out when you want to stand out. And oriental charms are going to be all the rage this coming season so GET ON IT! ;)

Well those are my fav's... Go on her site and find yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment