Thursday, 4 August 2011

BEST DRESSED MAN ALIVE! Nick Wooster

I dont often admit that there is a man that can dress better than Kanye West but when I came across photographs of Nick Wooster all thoughts of Ye went out the window.
The 51 year old mens fashion consultant and owner of the company Wooster Consultancy is everything every man should be aspiring to be.
His tattoos stir up alot of interest and I was so surprised to find he only got his first one at the ripe age of 39.  When asked why he only decided to get one so late he replied " It was very late in life, which is good: I can’t think of any decision I made at 19 that I’d be happy with at 39 or even now, at 51."

What an ADONIS!!! *swoons*





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to such an incredible man. I'm in awe.

    Went thru you whole entire blog. Loves it:)

    ReplyDelete